How To Buy Tickets
245 West 52nd St
- I have a ticketing question. Who can I contact?
For all ticketing questions, contact Ticketmaster at (877) 250-2929.
- How can I get the best seats?
For the best Orchestra and Front Mezzanine seats, look for Premium Tickets. These are often available when all other tickets are sold out. To book tickets, visit Ticketmaster.com.
- Are group tickets available?
For information or to purchase tickets for groups of 12 or more, contact Broadway Group Sales. Call 1-800-BROADWAY x2 or book online.
- What’s the best way to get tickets?
- Is there a rush or lottery policy?
MEAN GIRLS offers a digital and in-person lottery for all performances as well as in-person Pink Wednesday tickets. More info can be found here.
General Show Information
- Is there an age limit / recommendation?
MEAN GIRLS is recommended for ages 12 and older. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- What is the running time?
MEAN GIRLS is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- What is the performance schedule?
The performance schedule varies. Click here to visit the tickets page and view the schedule.
- What should I wear to the show?
There is no specific dress code. Formal attire is not required. Pink is always in fashion, of course.
- When is the box office open?
The August Wilson Theatre box office is open Monday – Saturday from 10am – 8pm, and Sundays from 12pm – 6pm (when there is an evening performance, open until curtain).
- Where is the theatre located?
The August Wilson Theatre is located at 245 West 52nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenue). Click here to view a map.